This is one of my favorite recipes for the holidays.
- Two bags of microwave popcorn (butter flavored)
- 1/2 bag of Wilton candy melts (or choice of melts and your choice of color)
- Pop popcorn, remove unpopped kernals, place popcorn in large bowl.
- Melt candymelts per instruction on bag.
- Pour melted candy over popcorn and stir/toss until coated thoroughly.
- Pour coated popcorn onto wax paper and allow candy to set.
- When completely cooled, you can package as desired … or just eat like a pig.